Wednesday, 25 January 2012

not-so-secret GIRL CRUSH- EVA MARCILLE

MODEL OBSESSION!!

The winner of the third season of America's Next Top Model. Born Eva Pigford but changed her name to Marcille for acting purposes. Some of you might also remember seeing her as Tyra Hamilton in The Young And The Restless.

She has done numerous covers, including King Magazine, Essence, Elle and many more.
“This little tomboy from L.A. that has never been beautiful. I was not the cute girl in school. I came here the shortest and the one that had the most insecurities inside of them, and now I’m America’s Next Top Model. And I get to represent all the little girls who feel the way I feel... Watch out world here comes Eva. Ahh.”

And indeed watch out, there's more to be achieved by this stunning model-turned-actress.













How majestic is her beauty?

*various sources*

1 comment:

  1. Eva is a beautiful woman, and I definitely like this shoot for her. Classy yet edgy. This Jetsetter woman has a lot going for her self. Nice post. Check out some content at our Men's Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete