Saturday, 03 December 2011
How To Tie A Turban
TURBAN WITH HAIR UP
1. Start out by folding your scarf into a triangle. Then keep rolling it until it is one long thin piece. See below.
2. Place the scarf on the nape of your neck and pull up the two sides to the top of your head.
3. Twist the two sides around each other one time.
4. Pull the two sides down to the nape of your neck.
5. Tie a knot and tuck in the loose ends. It should look like this...
TURBAN WITH HAIR DOWN
1. Fold the scarf into a triangle and place it over your head with the pointy end falling over your forehead.
2. Pull the two sides to the top of your head and twist them around each other once.
3. Pull the two sides down to the nape of your neck, tie a knot and tuck in the loose ends. Take the pointy part of the scarf over your forehead and tuck it up into the twist at the top of your head. It should look like this...
source: Sweet Things Blog