It's taking eons to get to get winterly cold and i can still pull off some Sprin/Summer looks with a warm jacket over. But the disadvatage is that it'll take just as long to get warm once Spring arrives.
Here are a few items to get you geared up for the cold days...
1. Off-white trench coat to stay warm, every woman needs a coat in her closet and white seems to be one of the big colours this season...
2. Fur gillet- fur made an entry last Autumn/Winter and the trend seems to be stronger this year. This gillets are hot in all coulours especially Plums, Greys and Navy
3. Cable-knit beanie Wool is hot in all colours, especially if its chunky. From cable knit beanies, to scarves and cardigans. These keep you warm and stylish at the same time.
4. Denim dungarees I cant think of anything warmer than dungarees for winter. They make an all-rounder look. You can dress them down with a denim shirt and flat boots or sneakers for a laid back casual look, or you can opt for high heels and a crisp white button up shirt instead.
5. Leather backpack Loooving leather backpacks at the moment. It makes sense to be carrying one of these babies around and leave your hands unexposed when carrying hand bags or clutch bags on those below zero days.
6. Polka dot tights Winter looks shouldnt be dreary and dark, you can still add some playfullness to your outfits by adding a pair of quirky tights. Dots, Stripes and bows look cute on tights.
7. Jordan sneakers (breds or aquas) Without a doubt, these are a mens-wear inspiration for those days when you decide to give your boots a break a be more comfortable.
8. Flat ankle booties Another pair of comfortable winter flats.
9. Oversized sweat shirts These are perfect with a pair of jeans or a leather pencil skirt for that smart casual look.
10. Suede gloves Keep your hands warm in style. Every girl needs to invest in a good pair of either suede or leather gloves.